[Renewed] Commute R1
- Refund eligibility will be started after receiving a request through our Refurbished Refund Support Form.
- Product must be returned within 30-days of original purchase date to be eligible for a refund. If your product is deemed eligible for a refund, a return shipping label will be provided by Bird.
- Returned Product is subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- Product must be returned unassembled in the original packaging and packaged securely to prevent damage during transit. If original packaging is no longer available, Bird will provide a replacement shipping packaging for a fee of $50 which will be deducted from the original payment before a refund is processed.
- Damaged product cannot be accepted for a refund.
See our Service Page > Shipping
Phantomgogo warrants all new electric bicycles (“E-Bikes”) and main components therein sold by a Phantomgogo authorized dealers. The warranty is provided to the original retail purchaser against manufacturing defects in materials and/or workmanship for all electrical components for a period of one (1) year from the date of original retail purchase.
This warranty pertains to any of the essential electric vehicle components that are found defective provided that the product was used in a standard and controlled manner, and that it was maintained according to the manufacturer’s instructions manual. Essential components include the vehicle frame, electric motor, battery, display, and controller.
Corrosion on electrical components is not covered by the warranty. You should dry the contacts on the battery and other electrical parts to prevent corrosion and oxidizing. Electrical contact cleaner can be used to keep connections clean if needed. In extreme weather (for example, in a community where roads are salted in winter) you can apply battery terminal grease as a preventative.
Wearable Components Are Not Covered by the Warranty. Wearable components such as tire, brake pads, and batteries are not covered by warranty as they are perishable goods. A nail in the tire, or worn-out brake pads from excessive riding are not covered under the warranty.
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM
If you believe your Phantomgogo has a warranty issue, please contact us through email or phone to reach a friendly Phantomgogo associate. We will help identify the issue and do our best to help. EXCLUSIONS FOR RENTAL, LIVERY, AND FLEET USAGE.